Don Bosco Prep Required Health Forms
The following must be done by all athletes BEFORE they try out for a FALL sport.
1. A current physical must be on file. WITHIN 365 DAYS. (if a parent needs to know when a physical expires you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and he can let you know)
This includes the completion of the CARDIAC ASSESSMENT portion of the physical. If that is not signed by the doctor, it will not be accepted. All out of state residents MUST have this properly filled out
2. On-line sports packet found under the link below
Please make sure you select the sport you will participate in
(link also includes the proper physical paperwork)
Click here - Online Sports Packet - Family Profile
All parents must register and create their Family Profile. Registration will:
A. Allow you to create your username/password for future submissions.
B. Auto-populate family information into forms.
C. Grant parents the ability to review previously submitted forms during the school year.
REQUIRED FOR ALL SPRING SPORTS AND MUST BE UPDATED FOR EACH SEASON
3. Baseline concussion test. IMPACT.
ENTER TEAM CODE AND BEGIN TEST
team code - 27c6a18e1e
Required sports for Impact test are listed below.
DEAD LINE FOR ON-LINE PACKET SUBMISSIONS AND IMPACT TEST IS
- 6/20/2022 FOR FOOTBALL
- 7/11/2022 FOR SOCCER AND CROSS COUNTRY
- FOOTBALL- DAN SABELLA - DSABELLA@DONBOSCOPREP.ORG
- SOCCER - ROY NYGREN - RNYGREN@DONBOSCOPREP.ORG
- CROSS COUNTRY - KEVIN KILDUFF@DONBOSCOPREP.ORG